It's Easy as One-Two-Three: Morning and Evening Skincare
It’s never too late — or too early — to begin an anti-aging regimen. Since exposure to the elements, especially UV rays, is to blame for 80 percent of aging skin, the most important factor in any skincare routine is sun protection. But certain skincare treatments are also key. Learn more about how to manage the aging process at any age — from your 20s through your 60s and beyond.
Cleansing is the foundation of an effective routine, so it’s crucial to get it right. Unfortunately, simply splashing your face with water isn’t enough to remove the oil, sweat, dirt, bacteria, fungus and dead cells that accumulate on the skin’s surface. To effectively remove this debris, it’s important to use a cleanser that’s specially formulated for your skin type. Cleansing in the morning and evening prepares your skin for treatment and moisturizer.
- For dry skin types We Theraderma Gentle Cleansing Gel - Cleans the face thoroughly while moisturizing with natural botanical extracts. Six herbal extracts known for their mild cleansing properties moisturize, purify, and calm the skin. Dissolves dry, dehydrated layers from the skin surface. Removes eye makeup without stinging.:
- For oily/acne skin types WeTheraderma Camphor Soufflé - A deep pore cleanser with decongestive and anti-irritation activity. A smooth whipped soufflé consistency. Removes surface dead cell build-up, impurities and pore blockage. Promotes anti-bacterial activity. :
The most visible signs of aging happen on the face, so it’s essential to infuse your daily facial regimen the best in age-fighting formulas. Both retinols and alpha hydroxy acids are excellent anti-aging ingredients with decades of research to confirm their effectiveness. Derivatives of vitamin A, “retinols stimulate collagen production and increase the skin’s water content, which can prevent sagging, also reduce brown spots and wrinkles and treat acne. Like retinols, alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) help generate collagen, smooth lines and even out your complexion. Try a product with glycolic acid, a smaller molecule that can easily penetrate the skin.
- For dry skin types We Theraderma Vitanol A Serum - This nourishing antioxidant stimulates collagen and elastin production to firm and rejuvenate the skin cells. Refines skin texture and brightens skin tone.:
- For oily/acne skin types WeTherderma Glycolic Gel GX-50 - Smooth your skin texture and keep pores clean with this oil-free formulation of aloe vera gel with Glycolic Acid (15%) and Sodium Glycolate. It removes surface dead skin cells to reduce oiliness, refines skin texture and improves the moisture level of your skin.:
Replenish your skin cells day and night. Daytime moisturizer must include a SPF 15 or higher to protect skin from the damaging rays of the sun. Nighttime moisturizer is a richer cream to rejuvenate the skin cells during your beauty sleep.
- For dry skin types daytime We Moisturize and Protect your skin with one cream. Contains sun filters for protection against UVA and UVB rays, SPF 30. Cocoa Butter and Glycerin helps to protect the skin’s moisture balance. provide soothing and healing properties.:
- For dry skin types nighttime We Theraderma Bio Effective Cream – Repair your skin while getting your beauty sleep at night. Our most popular product in the entire line. This ultra-rich (not greasy) formula designed to replenish moisture lost during the day. Very rich in vitamins A, B, C, D3, multi-peptides, exotic butters, and proteins. :
- For oily/acne skin types daytime We Theraderma Ultra Light Seaweed Day Cream - Control the over production of oil in your skin and infuse just the right amount of moisture to keep your skin balanced. It contains a complex of marine extracts that offer natural minerals and vitamins to improve oxygenation and detoxifies impurities.:
- For oily/acne skin types nighttime We Theraderma Vitamin B Cream - Your skin gets just the right amount of moisturizing and the best control of oil production when you use Vitamin B Cream. A complex of natural botanical extracts, vitamins, and amino acids regulates oil gland secretion to keep pores clear, reduce inflammation, and minimize breakouts.: