WHEN You don’t clean your skin regularly and thoroughly, and you don’t exfoliate regularly
THEN Dead skin cells are not sloughed off and accumulate on the skin’s surface, clogging your pores with oil, debris and bacteria.
Let’s not cry over the mistakes we’ve made that our complexions are paying for. Instead . . .
1. DAILY CLEANSING Wash your face morning and night to get rid of leftover makeup, dust, dirt and grime. Our #1 seller:Theraderma Camphor Soufflé is a deep pore cleanser that removes makeup, oily build up, dead skin cells, bacteria and debris that fills the pores causing breakouts. Camphor, Clove Oil and five herbal extracts are the key ingredients formulated to dissolve the oily congestion (sebum) in the pores. Your skin will feel clean and smooth..Follow with Theraderma Eucalyptus Astringent Toner: removes residue oil, debris and makeup that is embedded in the pores. The key ingredients: Glycolic Acid, Sodium Glycolate (15%), Lactic Acid, Eucalyptus Extract and Salicylic Acid are formulated to keep the pores smooth, clean and healthy by exfoliating the surface dead skin cells and balancing the skin’s pH level. The skin is now prepared to receive the benefits of treatment serums and moisturize.
2. DAILY MOISTURING The right moisturizer contains key ingredients to help create protective barriers on the surface of the skin. These protective barriers effectively lock in moisture. Theraderma Vitamin B Cream controls oil production with just the right amount of moisturization. A complex of natural botanical extracts, vitamins, and amino acids regulates oil gland secretion to keep pores clear, reduce inflammation, and minimize breakouts.
3. DAILY SUN PROTECTION There is no research anywhere that proves that exposure to sun clears up acne. What is proven however is the fact that sun damage is an additional form of irritation. I recommend Theraderma Sun Protective Cream SPF 30, Contains sun filters for protection against UVA and UVB rays, SPF 30. Cocoa Butter and Glycerin help to protect the skin’s moisture balance. Green Tea Extract, Allantoin and Aloe Vera provide soothing and healing properties.
4. DAILY DIET “You are what you eat” has become a cliché because it is true. Your skin is a reflection of what you eat, so make sure you incorporate plenty of fruits and vegetables into your daily diet. Drink lots of water to remain hydrated. This will help flush toxins from the body.
5. DAILY HABITS Cleanliness is crucial! So no more picking at your acne with hands that are likely dirty. And be sure to change your pillow case several times a week – and while you’re at it, get enough sleep because adequate rest is a must for glowing and healthy skin. Make sure to exercise regularly – 30 minutes a day is excellent for the health as well as the skin. It helps keep hormone levels balanced by releasing toxins through sweat and thus reducing the chance of pimples.
Did you notice how many times the word DAILY appears here? That is the key. Be consistent with your skin care, make it an everyday habit. And you will see the difference in a new and improved complexion